Easton Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Concious Sedation
From whitening to contouring, Margret Quimby, D.D.S. is equipped to handle all your cosmetic dentistry needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen, the smile of your dreams is within reach. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer:
- Same Day Denture Repairs, please contact us early in the day
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial comprehensive oral examination includes a hard tissue exam, oral cancer screning, smile analysis, periodontal assessment, TMJ and occlusal assessment, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take photos of your teeth in addition to x-rays, which includes the necessary x-rays for proper diagnosis of decay, periodontal disease and other potential lesions or abnormalities.
Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root. Implants are anchored to the jawbone or metal framework on the bone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures. Read More...
Bonding is a process in which an enamel-like material is applied to a tooth`s surface, sculpted to an ideal shape, hardened, and then polished for an ideal smile. This procedure usually can be accomplished in a single visit. Read More...
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Read More...
Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth.The darker tissue of your teeth, the dentin, can become exposed as the outer layer of enamel is worn away by the effects of aging or things like caffeine and tobacco. Read More...